quick questions that will determine if i upgrade

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by RoylAsult, Jul 12, 2008.

1. RoylAsult

RoylAsult New Member

for TTR can you use your own songs from your library or do they only come with certain ones?

for the remote... is it easy to use and work with any mac?

thanks.
  2. snotrocket

snotrocket New Member

TTR, as far as I can tell only comes with certain songs... I was disappointed to see this.

The remote was easy for me (had to adjust my firewall settings), but it works beautifully. I expected some lag or something, but it's immediate and awesome.

Best new feature is the new mail sound through the piezo though.
  3. mitch88ell

mitch88ell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    TTR is adding more songs and they might do the library thing in later updates

Remote was easy... Just tap add library... it gives a 4 digit pin... go to iTunes click on the remote icon under devices and enter your pin and that's it... atomically connect after that
  4. RoylAsult

RoylAsult New Member

ugh.. are the songs any good? are they by major artist or more like classical music?
  5. Canuck

Canuck New Member

They're all generic up-beat songs that have been created specifically for TTR. It's more fun then it was on a JB iPod, but there's no library support yet, which severely limits how long you can play the game for without getting bored.
  6. RoylAsult

RoylAsult New Member

that really sucks, im going to see what other free apps come out, i would get enigmo but i dont feel like buying it after buying the update.