Quick question.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 42395_skyline, Oct 10, 2010.

1. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Lets say my new iPod Touch 4 leaks and I need to return it, I already paid $34 for an invinishield and the installation and I will not leave apple until they pay for another installation of an invinishield. Will they maybe do it? Ill be so pissed if they don't. I wont leave without something.
  2. PNT1O1

PNT1O1 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wow, no, best thing you can do is mail your invisible shield and pay $4 for a new one from Zagg.
  3. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I thought it was $2? But then I need to pay a $13 installation from best buy...

I wont leave without something because thats apples fault for making crappy products. Like the iphone 4 signal issue.
  4. PNT1O1

PNT1O1 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Around there. What you put on your devices is your fault, not theirs so they have no reason to owe you. You bought their device, not their invisible sheild. If you want to wine then go onto Apple Support forums.
  5. joshuajag

joshuajag Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    You shouldn't have put on the Invisible Shield until you knew you were going to keep that iPod. It's not their fault.
  6. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Why would I want it scratched? Yea it is there fault because if their product was reliable it wouldn't happen. I only see a small leak but it was not there last night so now I need to pray.
  7. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    You shouldn't put an invisible shield on the product if you figure out it was unreliable... You knew lots of iPods had this. You should have checked for it before hand. I'd understand if you weren't properly informed about this, but it's all over this forum... If it was something like a malfunctioning home button, I'd be different, I'd side with you.
  8. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    It did not have any leak until last night. I got the shield yesturday morning, and I purchased the iPod around 7PM two days ago. BTW I did not even remember that it sometimes leaks until I actually saw it. It is not my fault at all.
  9. PNT1O1

PNT1O1 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The device the leak is their fault. You putting the invisible shield on the device is your fault.

Think of it like this:
    You are a shop owner and sold a electronic to a customer. The customer took it home and put on a screen protector. Then the electronic stopped working and they would most likely go to your shop again and ask for a refund/exchange. By law you have to accept the item you sold, then he demands you pay for his screen protector too. Just put yourself in their shoes instead of whining to people who don't really give a bit about your selfishness.
  10. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

They should do something. We shouldnt have to plan on having issues