Quick question

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by consume1, Jan 21, 2008.

1. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Alright, i talked to someone at apple and they told me i could return my headphones at the apple store for a new pair, is that true?
  2. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

If they've broken on their own and you haven't had them for more than 30 days, you should be fine.... This has absolutely NOTHING to do with firmware 1.1.3 though.

Well, I don't know why you're asking us... We're just iPod Touch owners...

Apple Inc. are the people that make/distribute, and sell the darn things... Whatever they say goes... (it's just too bad that they don't always know what they're talking about...)
  3. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oh i forgot to add he told me id have to return my entire ipod and i bought the app pack so would the new ipod have the apppack/sync with my existing?
  4. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Well.. if the store you bought it at, has the new iPod Touches in stock already, you will get a 1.1.3 with the App Pack already installed..

But I find it pretty odd how you have to return your iPod for a headphone's issue...... Ridiculous, really.
  5. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yeah these headphones really suck. ive had my ipod for like a month and a half and the headphones died on my already =\
  6. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Well, best of luck with it all, mate.

Please Register or Log in to view images