Quick question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by brandooo, Jul 17, 2009.

1. brandooo

brandooo New Member

Ok so i was going through deleting blank spaces on my ipod touch and somehow i accidently deleted the music button so now i cant access my music on the ipod touch. What should i do?
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    What firmware are you running? Where you using Poof?
  3. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    How do you delete the Music button?
  4. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Through SSH you are able to delete the Music.App

I'm not exactly sure what your able to do to be honest with you. Depending on how much data is on your iPod, You can do one of 2 things.

1. You can just restore your iPod Touch and re-jailbreak. Then, Just re-download everything.

Before you even read this next option, I'd like to tell you that I'm not sure if your able to just place the app into your file system and its good as new. You may want to get someone else's advice before doing this.

2. You can somehow get a hold of the Music.App (We are not aloud to distribute it here. I'm pretty sure that would be illegal) and then replace it back into your iPod's file system. Then, Just sync your music right back up.
    (Again, Not sure if this will work as simple as that)
  5. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    But he said he was deleting blank spaces (blank webclips) on his ipod and then accidentally deleted his music app.
    I don't think he actually SSH'ed and deleted his MobileMusicPlayer.app, nobody would be stupid enough to do that.
  6. brandooo

brandooo New Member

I am running firmware 2.2.1 for the ipod touch. I for some reason had the iblank application installed and it made like 50 blanks spaces which was kind of annoying. So I went into safe mode and i accidently dragged another application onto the music application and the music application is gone. I really dont want to restore the ipod and re-jailbreak, but if I have to just to listen to my music then i probably should. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks.