Quick Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by WRHSFootball63, May 29, 2009.

1. WRHSFootball63

WRHSFootball63 New Member

How come every theme that i put up now has eight pages? for of them just being like blank bookmark things. Does anyone know how to fix this because i hate having to move my newly downloaded apps through eight pages
  2. BMatt

BMatt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Delete one of them. If this puts you into safe mode, delete all of them, THEN return to regular mode. If it doesn't proceed to delete the rest of them.
  3. WRHSFootball63

4. enyahs

enyahs Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    When using the themes and applying them. You could have installed some blank icons or Webclips. If they reappear every time you respring, then they are webclips and you need to use SSH to delete them in the WebClips folder which is located here... /private/var/mobile/Library/WebClips
  5. WRHSFootball63

i know im a noob. so how can i access that folder??
  6. AllyOmega

AllyOmega New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ssh. If you don't already have it, install openssh in cydia. There's another program you need for your computer, but I forgot its name. Someone help me out?

EDIT---- I remember now! Its winscp if you have a pc. Then for the host name enter your ip address. The username is root and the password is alpine. Keep all the other settings the same