Quick question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cedor, Jan 25, 2009.

1. cedor

cedor New Member

I have a 8 meg itouch, and been trying to clear out some room (from what I don't know) it says that the "Other" section on the itunes sync pages has 4gigs of stuff, but for the life of me I dont know what I only have about 9 apps installed : Monopoly, Chron. of Inotia, D&H, Orions, NES(no roms yet), Swap Tunes, [PIRACY]us, Dtunes. I just can't figure out what in heavens it taking up all that space. I know this is kind of vague, but any help finding what is taking up that much disk space would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Im still really new to this whole thing.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You ended up with a duplicate ITunes_Control folder so basically you have two of most of your media on there.
  3. cedor

cedor New Member

Thanks for the response, how do I resolve that?
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I need to double check that. Haven't dealt with this in awhile and I don't want you to have to restore. Do you know how to SSH with Winscp or Cyberduck? The iTunes_Control folder is on the Media directory.
  5. cedor

cedor New Member

I don't but Im sure I can follow the stickied post on the Winscp if that would be helpfull to me. I guess I should have read the stickied posts first, it looks like the Winscp is exactly what Im looking for to be able to see what files actually are on my ipod and manipulate them. Thanks for all your help!