Quick question, is the new Customize supposed to keep crasing to get it to boot...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by lance713, Jan 31, 2008.

1. lance713

lance713 New Member

like before? and YES, I read the sticky but I was able to get it to run on past 1.1.3. JBs... and this is just a quick question.

The first time w/ the updated one it crashed once and it booted and it was working w/o modification.

The 2nd time it booted but nothing was changing.

This time I can't get it to boot at all.

if you think this shouldn't be posted just tell me and I'll delete it thanks

and by the way I also tried searching and I couldn't find any help.
  2. lance713

lance713 New Member

Hey I'm sorry to bump this but I still can't figure it out if it's normal or not like it was on 1.1.1.
  3. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok the firs time you load it, when the chicken comes up just start tapping all over the screen until it works, you might have to do it 2 or 3 times but after that it should always work with no problems, the reason for this is because it is creating a settings plist file and it doesn't work sometimes.

Cheers,
    Ben.
  4. lance713

lance713 New Member

Okay, I could have sworn I edited my last post but for some reason it isn't there--- I have it sucessfully loading but I can't change anything.

Soo.. what am I doing wrong now?

This is bugging me because I leave to Vegas next Saturday and I feel much safer if I have my email in the enter passcode screen and my phone number where slide to unlock goes -- incase I lose it.

Please Register or Log in to view images