quick Q - wiggly?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by XFreeRollerX, Feb 11, 2008.

1. XFreeRollerX

XFreeRollerX New Member

what is this wiggly thing i keep seeing? what does it do? can someone explain..
  2. xM45x

xM45x New Member

ok in 1.1.3 you can hold your finger on an app icon then they all will start to WIGGLE allowing you to move it and place it in ANY place you want to. EX. On a new page even when the last page is not full.

Im gonna tell you now that some people are going to be assholes and be like "SEARCH" but really the search function on this site is a POS for me. I really dont care but some guy will say something
  3. iROCKnikes123

iROCKnikes123 New Member

you put ur finger down on the ipods screen onto an icon and hole it there .
    after a couple seconds the icons will start to WIGGLE and it allows you to move the icons around .
    then you press the home button when ur done .

but its only on 1.1.3 with the january software upgrade enabled .
  4. Musicmaster

Musicmaster New Member

It allows you to reorder your apps in the springboard. You need to have the software upgrade, though.
  5. Time To Shine

Time To Shine New Member

on the 1.1.3 ipod touch with the upgrade you can hold your finger on an app and then all the apps will "wiggle." Then you can hold an app and move it around. Like customize can do except it is easier and faster. plus you can make new pages. Its cool. I liked it.
  6. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Or just jailbreak 1.1.3 and get the iPhone apps/wiggly thing from iPod touch master or somewhere else.
  7. iROCKnikes123

iROCKnikes123 New Member

yeah theres always people that tell you to search .
    but search never finds what im looking for for me , maybe others have different luck .
  8. XFreeRollerX

XFreeRollerX New Member

great explanation guys! thanks

And to whoever that posts after this just dont be a jerk.. i did serch and all i got was "wiggly dosnt work..help wiggly..." so yeah you try it!

thanks guys - just um, what category is it in?

im on 1.1.3
  9. iROCKnikes123

iROCKnikes123 New Member

uhm i forget the source maybe someone else could tell you but back when nates true jailbreak came out i did it that way and there was a source in installer where you could just download the app pack but im not sure what the source was .

but when you find it you just download it and you will have all the new apps (mail,stocks,maps,weather,&notes) and you will get the wiggle apps thingy ..
  10. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator