Quick Pwn Uploading Exploit Bootloader

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by >8D, Apr 21, 2009.

1. >8D

>8D New Member

I do the whole process of jailbreaking my 1st gen 2.2.1 ipod touch, and at the end after doing the 5 second 10 second stuff, it says Uploading Exploit Bootloader... it doesn't do anything after that. I tried restoing my ipod .. i dunno
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    can someone help me? theres so many ppl on right now.. plz help mee
  2. obg88

obg88 New Member

Having the same problem...

Do you know how to solve this already? I'm dealing with this, I've been trying a lot of times reseting both iPod and Quick Pwn but nothing seems to work.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Have you restored to a clean firmware first? If so try a different USB port and/or computer.
  4. >8D

>8D New Member

I tried a different port and still nothing. For something that's said to be so easy, isn't really..
  5. iMaztrr

iMaztrr Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    If all fails DFU restore to a clean 2.2.1. Then double check to make sure you are using all the right tools/software. Then use the tools (in your case, quickpwn) Then you should be fine. By the way, is this your first time jailbreaking. Because that is always hard. My first time was tethered 2.2.1 2g jailbreak through terminal and it was really hard.
  6. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wait so you had problems back in april when you made this thread and you decide to post today over 3 months later? update to 3.0 and just use redsnow on windows now and try not to bump an old thread