Quick Gold, Lock Down, and SB Settings

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Vampiric__Lover, May 12, 2009.

1. Vampiric__Lover

Vampiric__Lover Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok... so I made a theme that is Landscape oriented... problem is.. that I have these three applications also installed on my ipod.. So with the Status Bar Oriented differently these don't turn out right... can someone help me?? how do i edit the SB Settings Drop down? so that it fits my theme correctly.. and how could i rotate the Quick Gold Top Part(were the search results show up) as well as the Lock Down (input looking area.. the bar that gets dots put in it as you type your password) in the right place?? if anyone can help id be thankful

Ok... So i think i got SB Setting down... i just need help with Quick Gold, and Lock Down..
  2. UKSGreen

UKSGreen New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have the exact same problem and I am currently looking for a solution. Found none yet

Please Register or Log in to view images

How did you do SBSettings so it drops in landscape?
    Thanks in advance
  3. Vampiric__Lover

Vampiric__Lover Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    how im editing the SBSettings is by making a layout for it... and i just relized i actually don't have it figured out... I dont know how to edit files... so i can change the settings that were originally set up for SBSettings... so i practically have it ready to go to landscape just need to know how to edit files...
  4. UKSGreen

UKSGreen New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    What files do you need to edit?
  5. iTBank Hyun

iTBank Hyun New Member

this is off topic but hoe do I make thew spring dots invisable