Questions needed for pilot VPodcast...

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by River, Feb 18, 2009.

1. River

River New Member

We're ready to start production on our weekly show and our main focus will be on: how GPS units, radar detectors work. Also a discussion on iPod jailbreaking and Apple's "threat".

Next shows topic will focus on cellphone technologies and how they work. Any questions or suggestions will give us ideas for future shows!!

Would you like to be a part of this? PM me your question(s), name you want to be used and your hometown/country.

If you want to submit yourself in a video email, please make a video with your question, your name and location. Post your video somewhere (like on [PIRACY.rs]) and give me the link to download it. We'll edit it into the show with your information on the "lower 3rd" and answer your question. A question can be pretty much iPod/PC/Mac related.

** VMAILS : YOU MUST HAVE PROPER LIGHTING AND SPEAK CLEARLY, IN A SLOW/NORMAL PACE. YOUR VIDEO MUST HAVE AN UNOBSTRUCTED/UNCLUTTERED VIEW OF YOUR FACE. IF YOU PAN TO YOUR BODY, NO OBSCENE LETTERED OR DISTRESSED CLOTHING WILL BE ACCEPTED. OBSCENE OR NUDITY WILL BE REJECTED. We will make adjustments in Final Cut Pro, but if you just do these during your filming, it will lessen our production time.

See yourself on our show. 1st 10 emails or vmails will be considered, from that I'll answer/post 3 emails and 3 vmails.

Hope to hear from you all. We'll be including an Ipod Apps segment, if you would like to help in that as well.

Please Register or Log in to view images

iTunes/Podcast links will be provided as well as the URL for the website and forums.

If BG wants a plug for this site, by all means, let me know and we can chat about it.

If this post/request is not "okay", please remove it and accept my apologies.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS : FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH 2009.

------------------double post merged------------------
    ~bumpity~
  2. River

River New Member

Thanks for your help everyone.

Please Register or Log in to view images