Questions and a plea for Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Xephrey, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Xephrey

Xephrey Member

Sep 29, 2007
    Well, the iPodT hacks have been great! I'd just like to implement the iPhone ones now. The video tutoral on how to do that would be helpful if I were to know which links he is using to download those files... and the guide on how to do it that is stickied doesnt really speak in terms I can understand. So I'm kinda stuck. Isnt there a way I can just copy and paste things from my computer onto the iPodT?

Another question I have is if I can increase the capacity of my AppTapp installer from 30 MBs to a bit more in cause there are more memory intensive apps that come out in the future? I'd just like to be able to do that.... it'd be nice.

And... whenever I use any program that is suppose to make the iPodT's interface customizable, all that happens is that the bottom row of icons is placed on the very top of the screen, leaving where they would otherwise be, vacent. And overlapping the other top icons. I know this isnt suppose to happen, the question is: How can it be fixed? This is for Summerboard.

Anyone know a good video converter for all my AVI formated movies?

Thanks for all the help, guys - I really appreciate it!