Questions about place and your opinion

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tawelton, Sep 8, 2009.

1. tawelton

tawelton New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Does anyone know if the 3g will be available at walmart by the time the apple store has them or do they wait a few months/weeks to get them in stock? I bought my 2g there but it was about 1 1/2 months or so after the release. Also another question? If ( I say if because it may not be so ) there is a mic, would that little hole next to the camera(as seeen on the leaked pictures) be the mic or will they put it in the bottom opposite to the audio jack?

-thanks
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Walmart will get them in stock probably the same day. Apple is very good about directing these types of things to accomodate buyers...

Who knows about the mic. None of the features are even confirmed, just probable.

No, I'm not saying I don't think they will happen, merely that NOTHING IS CONFIRMED. There are probably only about 100 people on this planet who know (assuming that Best Buy and Walmart haven't gotten their grubby paws on the shipping yet...).
  3. successful

successful New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    probably,but they will sell out the first 20 minutes like the 360s and ps3s did..most likely 3g's will be sold out at every store for a good 2 months

i just hope the apple store have some left on thursday or friday
  4. tawelton

tawelton New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thanks

Thanks thats good to know, Walmart and Best Buy probably already got their shipments ready and everything (especially Walmart who owns about half the world).
  5. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    um...theres no way that they will be sold out anywhere for 2 months. more like a good 2 days. they will prolly get weekly shipments of em...
  6. kalpa11

kalpa11 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nothings confirmed till tommorow