Questions about 2.0 jailbreak, really need to be responded

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by mtbsickrider, Sep 28, 2008.

1. mtbsickrider

mtbsickrider New Member

I have 1.1.4 iphone jailbreaked, which i bought from U.S.A and came to my poor coutnry nicarauga.... which had the broadband... so all great, but now that 2.0 and its nicer looking and cheap, i need to make sure about somethings before i sell my 2g iphone....

If i buy the 3g iphone from canada at 200 dollars or w/e it is, can i come and unlock/jailbreak , meaning i dont have to pay the 3 year contract with at&t... And well the iphones are coming to my country, miraculous... but they are worth 500 dollars and with a huge contract... so its a huge ripp off , plz answer me, would really want the new iphone ..
  2. IpodTouchFan0815

IpodTouchFan0815 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u can jailbreak it but I'm pretty sure the 3g has not been unlocked yet someone plz make sure this info is true
  3. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You can Jailbreak 2.0 on an iPhone 3G, but you can't unlock yet, so you will have to pay for your contract. You do know that 2.0 can run on a 2G iPhone, right?
  4. mtbsickrider

mtbsickrider New Member

Thks

Hmmm thks, sh*t then i still cant sell my ihpone for the the 3g one... yes i did see the tutroals for the 2g to be 2.0 firmware.. but i want the new one for loduer speakers and its skinnier... thanks though... do u have any idea how the unlocking is going?
  5. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry, I'm not sure if any progress has been made in the attempts to unlock the 3G.