question?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by asado111, Nov 12, 2007.

1. asado111

asado111 New Member

ok so i have a jailbroken ipod and i updated it only the ipod got updated and now its on the main screeen where it displays the charing and all. wut i see is that my custom slide to unlock is gone as well as my custom carrier image and its loading something up wut is it loading i installed the octoprep thing before i updated so is it still jailbroke or no

Please Register or Log in to view images

?
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm not sure if I understand what you said... are you saying that when you start it up, it is stuck at the spinning circle, or your custom things are just gone?

If it is the spinning circle, you're going to need to restore to 1.1.1 then follow the jailbreak procedure for 1.1.2.

If your iPod just isn't jailbroken, but is running 1.1.2 succesfully, you will need to follow this guide to finish the jailbreak http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8678
  3. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    octoprep just prepares you for the jailbreak, you still have to DO the jailbreak after you upgrade to 1.1.2. and yes, all your custom things will be gone because the apps that customized those things are now gone as well. go to the link that the guy above posted to jailbreak, then just reinstall the stuff you had.