Question:

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by kckid12, Jul 17, 2008.

1. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

If I have a jailbroken i touch...Can I still purchase items from itunes and be able to use them...Movies, games, apps, music? Just a heads up they have an incredible program coming out in september called spore and and that's the reason i am asking....I would like to purchase a movie and a game today from itunes but how does that work...once you buy it does it give you a download link or does it download directly to itouch? I would like some of the apps they have in itunes that are not avaible on installer
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You can still use your media, and if you decide to jailbreak 2.0 when you can, App Store applications should work seamlessly with their Installer counterparts. If you buy a movie, it will download to your computer, from where you can sync it to your iPod.
  3. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

just not anything 2.0 until prwnage 2.0 is released
  4. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

most definatly... jailbroken or not you can still add music/videos/etc.
  5. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

so if i have 1.1.4 i can't get 2.0 apps yet (correct?). How do i know what is 2.0 or not...do yall think they have some cool apps/ games worth buying that istaller doesn't have? any recommendations installer to me doesn't have "games" it just has like teris, ttr, icopter which are all cool but they get boring after a while
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    So if i buy a game it downloads straight to ipod...what if my ipod bugs out (as it has done several times) sinc jail brkeaking it , and i have to restore do i lose 5 bucks or how does that work? thanks guys
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    So if i buy a game it downloads straight to ipod...what if my ipod bugs out (as it has done several times) sinc jail brkeaking it , and i have to restore do i lose 5 bucks or how does that work? thanks guys