Question

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by Playbox 360, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Playbox 360

Playbox 360 New Member

Should I jailbreak to 3.0 right away or wait a bit just in case of realy bad problems and not enought access to stuff.Like winterboard and ssh.
  2. rrm74001

rrm74001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If it is compatibility you are worried about, then of course you should wait a while...
  3. Playbox 360

Playbox 360 New Member

boat Am I still able to use all the 2.2.1 cydia stuff like winterboard,springback,siphon,icy,gpshone,psx4iphone,ihalo and stuff like that?
  4. Playbox 360

Playbox 360 New Member

and whats that suppose to mean boat -.-

and you do realize post count doesn't matter here only knowledge
  5. rrm74001

rrm74001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    No one really knows about compatibility yet because we have not been able to test them because the jailbreak has not been released yet. I am sure a compatibility list will be compiled soon after the jailbreak is released.

So to answer your original question, you should not update to 3.0 right away.

I personally will be updating because I rarely use jailbreak applications now that the AppStore exists. I jailbreak just to have it available to me if I ever need it.
  6. RainbowKT

RainbowKT New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    boat wtf are u even talking about uve been spamming threads all day and u dont make any sence

on topic: there will be a delay in compatibility with some of the features in cydia be patient in a matter of weeks we will be officialy converted to 3.0