Question Tme....YAY!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by life2monkeys, Apr 4, 2008.

1. life2monkeys

life2monkeys New Member

okie, soz here is my question,
    so lets say i have an ipod touch, just opened the box took it out, restored to 1.1.4, then plugged it into pwnage and pwned the firmware, i should have installer right? then i want to make custom 1.1.4 so i do that, restore to it, will installer still be there?, and what if i added other apps in the time before i put the custom on there, will they still be there?, sum 1 said u have to put the apps u want to stay in the apps folder of pwnage, but i dont know how to get the apps from my touch to the comp, HELP!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Keep reading, it's been explained by myself and others. You have the order in which things happen too.
  3. life2monkeys

life2monkeys New Member

yes but not clearly enough for my stupidity, and i have never seen explained how u move the apps from touch to the computer

4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Seriously if you don't even know how to do that you really don't have any business trying this. Will try and explain more when I have time.
  5. life2monkeys

life2monkeys New Member

could you PM me? look i dont have an ipod yet im just doing my homework cuz im getting one and i want homebrew, im starting to develope a VERY BASIC understanding of things, any help would be truly appreciated
  6. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There are pretty good guides on the first page of the of both the firmware 2.0 and pwnage threads. But seriously, if all you have is a BASIC understanding, I suggest you don't try until you know your way around the touch abit better.