Question regarding Themes 2.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by nick.m, Sep 17, 2008.

1. nick.m

nick.m New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I am in the process of upgrading my touch to firmware 2.1 hence why I am posting here, I am interested in changing the boring dull black background on my homescreen and replacing it with something a litte more swish

Please Register or Log in to view images

I once tried to jailbreak but failed epically and had to put my device into DFU mode blah blah but now I am hoping with some expertise help on how to change that bloody back ground

Where do I start? I have been browsing the forums for a while today and it all looks like fun, so yeah help would be greatly appreciated.

~Nick
  2. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you can just use the last version of pwnage tool or quickpwn to jailbreak your ipod. then download winterboard from cydia and any themes you like.

open winterboard and apply the theme you downloaded and have fun with the new look of your ipod.
  3. nick.m

nick.m New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, well I never upgraded to 2.1, still on 2.0.2. I have quick pwn and am ready to roll, but i need to locate my 2.0.2 software on my pc..problem is i have no idea where it is!!

UPDATE: I HAVE JAIL BROKEN

now I'm just looking at stuff, i just downloaded a pool game

Thanks for all the guides, really helpful