Question on Mirror Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nclaxmiddy11, Dec 2, 2008.

1. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

I have a question for all of you guys. Have any of you had a mirror screen protector for the iPhone?

Now presumably the screen protector could be the the 3G too because I believe the have the same size screens.

Now I have been searching online, and there are so many of them at so many different prices I don't know which one I should get for Christmas.

Thanks
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have a mirror screen protector on my 3G iphone but don't like it much... It dims the screen and makes it even more difficult to view the screen in bright light due to the reflection. It also seems to scratch up more easily than other screen protectors I have had. I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you're a bird who wants a mirror to hand at all times. Better to get a good quality normal screen portactor.
  3. SlipKnotFan1

SlipKnotFan1 New Member

i have one for my ipod nano 3g 4gb(full case) they are crap get scratched really easy i still dont have a screen protector for ipod touch 2g 8gb
  4. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

Really? I thought they would have held up just like any other protector. Thanks for the info.