iPhone 3GS Question on iPhone 3GS Bodyguardz/Case

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JayXL14, Jun 25, 2009.

1. JayXL14

JayXL14 Member

I was just wondering what is better overall for the iPhone 3GS: a Bodyguardz or an invisibleSHIELD? I've had an invisibleSHIELD and it was sort of rubbery, which I didn't like too much. I've heard things like the Bodyguardz is clearer, which is nice.

However, I'm just wondering how does the Bodyguardz do with covering the iPhone 3G/S?

By the way, I plan on using this holster for my iPhone 3GS after applying a Bodyguardz/invisibleSHIELD. I'm just wondering, will there be any problems? I've heard of problems with magnets and stuff affecting the phone, and since the 3GS has a compass, I just thought I should ask.

Thanks in advance guys.

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Textur..._1_1?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1245954961&sr=8-1
  2. Kris

Kris New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i don't know, if the holster is specifically made for the iphone 3gs, i doubt they'll intentionally put something that could damage the phone itself.

bodyguardz is actually a very nice brand compared to the invisibleshield, like minute differences matter. but coverage is still pretty nice. i had one for my ipod touch 2g and it worked like a dream. i also like how bodyguardz give you two full-body bodyguardz in one package, with relatively the same price as an invisible shield with only one full-body film.
  3. JayXL14

JayXL14 Member

Well I bought the holster but it doesn't technically say iPhone 3G on the listing yet. So I'm just wondering if it will ruin the magnets or whatever inside.