Question...Im new to Jailbreaking : )

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by eXoNeraTeD, Dec 10, 2008.

1. eXoNeraTeD

eXoNeraTeD New Member

Ok, I just bought my girl an ipod touch for xmas, upgraded it to 2.2, and jailbroke it. However, shes horrible at all this technology stuff, and installer kinda sucks for a jailbroken 2.2. Is there anyway to downgrade ti 1.1.4 and jailbreak that? Because I want it to be easy for her, and just use the blaze source for EVERYTHING lol. Thanks.
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What's wrong with not jailbreaking and just using the AppStore? That's the easiest option right there.
  3. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

In time that will be the ONLY option, unless 2G jailbreak comes, which most likely WON'T

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just use the appstore, its like the best thing on your ipod touch/her ipod touch!
  5. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Genious!

To OP, why complicate things and jailbreak?
  6. eXoNeraTeD

eXoNeraTeD New Member

Doesnt the appstore cost money? And plus she wants super nintendo and all that cool stuff. Tap Tap revolution or w.e looks cool also haha. Honestly I didnt even mess with the Ipod, I just jailbroke it, didnt even know there was an AppStore.
  7. crimsondynamo329

crimsondynamo329 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you really want to, you can jailbreak 1.1.4, but in the end it would be harder than jailbreaking 2.2...

Or, just go with 2.2 stock, and the AppStore, that is by far the simplest option! I don't know if you looked into it further, but there are both free and paid apps on the AppStore.

If you really decide to downgrade to 1.1.4, you can find instructions from Google.