Question for u

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sharkie545, Oct 2, 2008.

1. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I know this has been asked many times before but..1st is it possible for me to upgrade my ipod touch 1st gen to 2nd gen and idk pay like the diffrence lol...second should i do it i want your opinions..but i would love the built in speaker to bad theres no camera that would make me so happy.
  2. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    u can upgrade ur 1g to a 2g at i think it was best buy. there are some stores that will do that for u. the speaker is only worth it if u are using it for casual listening, not in loud places.
  3. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    What he said but i personally love teh speakers. playing games in my room is so much nicer without headphones. also i love the speaker w/ movies. now i can relax and not to worry about ear buds falling out. the speaker is ok sound quality go utube it and a vid from ipts will show up it compares the 3g iphone to he new touch.
  4. vanden9

vanden9 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yea there are some place that buy your touch..

I think Apple give you 10% off a new ipod a new ipod...I feel it not worth it at all....

Tho might be worth it just to buy it..If your getting it for Music,Games or Videos threw the speakers . I go with a new psp, Bigger screen,Better Res, and swappable memory and speakers are on par with the ipods... and a little cheaper if you feel like it... Plus I think it can play games!!!!...
  5. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So where about would i be able to trade in my touch for the new 2nd gen i live in Canada..And i would prob do it when the new ipods are hacked so i get bonus things lol...I have the 16gb touch 1st gen i lent it to a girl no intrest to me but the built in speaker would be fun for me.