Question for moderators...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 4.0 Speculation' started by Delifresh, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Delifresh

Delifresh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Okay, I have a big thing to ask. Could we have an official forum where only mods can post or something that shows people the current jailbreakable firmwares with linked downloads in a clean and orderly fasion so people don't have to skim through websites looking for breaks? Just askin... It would be pimp to have a stilt forum or page dedicated to what can and can't be jailbroken I'm tired of asking questions and then people say repost and close the thread... They don't even answer the question! I'm not willing to check this website every ten minutes...
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    List of ALL firmwares with various bits of information, including the "jailbreak status"
    http://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Firmware

(also includes all legal download links)

As for finding jailbreak methods, I don't think it's that bad; there are stuck threads in a lot of sections. However, the "Jailbreaking for New Members" thread needs to be updated. If someone could put some time in, and post changes in the thread, a staff member will update it, and I'm sure bgizzle will give you an award

Please Register or Log in to view images

edit: just noticed that Kiks updated it, but please feel free to post any revisions for that (or any tutorial/general info thread)
  3. BoxMan

BoxMan New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Wow thanks for this, I was having a similar problem as Delifresh, so thanks!
  4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I agree really, would be nice to have a section of the forums that was clearly structured and perhaps not a forum post but more of an actual website section.