Question concerning lockscreen

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by twitchy204, Jan 2, 2009.

1. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    okay, i've got a wallpaper and im using the tap to unlock theme, but ive run into a problem.

as you can see (hopefully the attachment turns out okay) the little shaded in area that is shown toward the bottom of the ipod is covering up half of the "error" box and also makes my "ok" button look odd because it doesnt completely fill the designated area for a normal sized slider/tap to unlock thing. and i've considered trying to make it larger to fit in the box, but then it doesn't go very well with the error box below it and the error box is still cut in half by the shading.

any way to turn this shading(top and bottom) off completely?

thanks.

Attached Files:

2. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You can use the invisible lockscreen bars. I think it's in Cydia.
  3. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    well, i dont know if this is what you were talking about, but after a little bit more searching i found something called clear locksreen that i had completely skimmed over the first few searches through. looks like it'll work after a little tweaking.

thanks for the tip.

Please Register or Log in to view images

edit, looks perfect now. thanks a lot man.
  4. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  5. Dr@gon

Dr@gon New Member

Just put my question in here:

No matter what I do, I don't get a wallpaper in the lockscreen. It's always a black one...

I got Homescreen installed and I don't know how to customize the background. properties>wallpapers is not working :/