Question Befor i Decide to Sell my 2G 16GB iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Music=Life, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

ok so i wanna sell my ipod touch cause i want a bigger GB to put more music and videos on now my question is
    should i sell it now and get a 32GB ipod touch
    or should i wait for the new 3G ipod touch
    and i also heard there making a bigger GB ipod touch with 62GB?
    is thaT also true
    and when is the new 3rd gen coming out..?
  2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It's really your decision, do you need the extra GB right now? The next memory bump would be to 64 Gb, but who knows when that will be, and the 3G should come out in september
  3. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Seriously who needs so much GB..
    I have the 16 GB and I barely use 50% of the capacity.
    I can watch videos on my computer and I will see it clearer than in the iPod.
    Songs? I have about only 1 GB of songs and I barely need more.
    My suggestion is that you will keep this iPod but do what ever you want.
  4. Music=Life

Music=Life Banned

well i really dont need it right now but i just have sooooooo much music and so many movies ive downloaded off itunes and stuff theres no room for it all and even if i did get a 32Gb ipod touch 2g i still wont have enough room lol but it would be better though

but if the new ipod touch is comeing out in the next 2-3 months ill wait but if its not coming out any sooner then that i dont think i would wanna wait
    i mean i can always sell the other one when the new one comes out but i doubt anyone will wanna buy it since the new one will be out would like to sell it befor the new one comes out soo ya im kinda in a pickle right now cant make up my mind lol man whats a man to do haha
  5. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

lol i have a 16gb unfortunately and i have 5 gigs of music.
    then i have jailbroken utilities and apps from the app store. i have about 6.5 gigs left but i would love a 32gb. too expensive however.
    i have had 30gb mp3 players in the past and that is what i have gotten used to
  6. Deadhead

Deadhead New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Storage is a personal preference. I have a 32 GB model with 8 GB of music, half a GB of photos and 12GB of video at the moment..... only about 9 GB free! I am often not at home and its just easier to pile stuff on there

Please Register or Log in to view images

If it were me, I would hold onto the 16GB though, who knows how long it will take for 3.0 Jailbreak to be released. But then again, resale value will go down after 3.0 is available.
  7. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you do sell it, don't for get to wipe it clean before you do so no personal info is left on it. Mail, wifi settings etc.
  8. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Who doesn't need more storage. I should have gotten a 32GB. I see it happening in September. Since, it is now possible, and it would be great. Too. Many. ROMs.
  9. .Pandora.

.Pandora. Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I really hate when I hear someone say this................ The reason people buy iPods is so they can listen to music......You'd ought to be dumb to just buy it for apps... Or internet.....
  10. Jaczob

Jaczob New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Well, if you're almost always in places with WiFi, like me, then you could use something such as OrbLive and stream your music/videos/etc.