Question: Adding new keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad' started by softass, May 26, 2010.

1. softass

softass New Member

hey guys i need some help.. i want to add hebrew keyboard to my ipad and help all the israelin community.. we're sicking for it.. i watched in ipad source files and it looks like the ipad has the hebrew keyboard but apple blocked/hide it for some reasons.i need your help if someone can reinforce this assumption. and if i wrong it will be nice if someone can explain how is the process to make one.

Tanks guys anyway!!!
  2. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    There are more than just a Hebrew keyboard in the iPad firmware. But they are all disabled, or hidden for some reason. My guess is that Apple has not finished them yet, and they are just there as placeholders for the next firmware update.

As for adding a Hebrew keyboard, I'd say that if you have to ask how, it would be better that you wait for the next firmware update rather than doing it yourself.
  3. Cokegod

Cokegod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, there is a Hebrew keyboard developed by the Israeli developer Tom Tsikel.
    It costs 8$ and you can buy it from Cydia (no need to add a repo, this is already in BigBoss repo), and I think this worth it, because I bought it and it's working great.