Question about ZENONIA choice of Light or Night

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by DJ0ker, May 30, 2009.

1. DJ0ker

DJ0ker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys I'm a Assasin in the Guild of Night now. After I destroy the last remaning seal I then automatically learnt the ultimate skill "DARK LORD". But this skill only appeared after the last seal destroyed.

So the question is if I was to choose to follow the Guild of Light, would it be different !? And if so what is the ultimate skill u would have learnt !? Also following the Guild of Light u would be given the Blue orb while in the Night u are given the Red orb right !?

What about other character what are their ultimate skills !?
  2. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Night and Light get different skills. Assassin Light has some weird AoE and damage block skill.
  3. DJ0ker

DJ0ker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What !? U serious !? different skill but I check the skill list they are all the same
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    To reinforce my argurment u see when u first start the game u can immediately check ur skill list and the skills are already listed and will not change after u join either Night or Light. The only possible difference is the orb and the ultimate skill

Unless u mean the ultimate skill
  4. Jibblejab

Jibblejab New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Im sorry but im not exactly following...

When abouts did you choose to be light/night
  5. DJ0ker

DJ0ker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After u go to the second village. Then u came to talk to the guy who in the house which was shown by SUN when u ask her right after u enter the village. Next thing is u will witness a battle between the Holy Knight clan master and the Chick in the Dragon Clan. Then u will be asked to make a choice wheter to help the gal. If u choose yes then u join the Guild of Night otherwise u join the Guild of Light
  6. JasonFTW24

JasonFTW24 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i am also wondering this D:

im about to beat the game on dark assassin. what is the effect of your ultimate skill?
  7. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I mean the ultimate skill. My bad.

The assassin light ultimate skill isn't very good at all.
  8. DJ0ker

DJ0ker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It gives u a hell lot of bonus attack and also when u attack mobs u can regain hp. And when u activate the skill all the mobs are damaged. It's really sweet but I also recomend the lighting skill (I for got the name) which u get once reach lv 24. I use this skill and kill all the strongest mobs simultaneously at once.