Question about Syncing and Me

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SwiftSkii, Jul 29, 2010.

1. SwiftSkii

SwiftSkii Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Hey Ipod Touch Fans.
    I just got a $25 iTunes card, so i redeemed it and got a bunch of apps on my iPod.

I wanted to know, if somehow, i had to restore, would my apps still be there? I synced but i did'nt know or not if i did the apps, and i dont wanna sync the apps becuase it deletes them. And my iTunes computer dont have internet (I'm still working on it)

Can anyone help me?
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you buy the apps on the device, and then restore without transferring the purchases to iTunes, you can simply redownload them for free. You're never charged twice for an app download
  3. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I believe your computer needs to be authorized (using internet) to transfer your purchases back. But either way, if you were to restore, by logging into the same iTunes account you could just redownload the apps, it would appear that you're purchasing them again but don't worry after it brings you back to the SpringBoard where it shows the app loading a notification will pop up telling you that you may redownload the app at no charge.
  4. SwiftSkii

SwiftSkii Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Oh okay. I was just wondering because sometimes i had to do a restore for no aparent reason (BEFORE i got the paid apps) 2 times, so yeah just making sure.

Mods, Please close this topic.