Question about space. Quick Question.

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Mr. Seamen, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Mr. Seamen

Mr. Seamen New Member

I have my iPod Touch, Downgraded to 1.1.1, jailbroke it, usual. I now have the NES emulator on my touch with 3 games and i was wondering. I want to put PSX and the GBA emulator but im worried about space, could i put the other emulators on my touch or do i not have enough space. And if so how many games could i put on? If not is there a way to increase the space for my touch for apps, ive been hearing you can.

Oh, and I have a 8gb touch, and a few apps too.
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Hey man, welcome to the forum. Do a search for 'increase app space', and you will find some answers. There are a few ways to do it.. Manual ssh and terminal, or use bosstools in installer.

Apps don't really take up alot of space unless you have a ton of PSX roms.
  3. Mr. Seamen

Mr. Seamen New Member

Thank you. Estimating, how many ROMS for both the GBA emu and NES emu could i put on my touch? without increasing space and i already used bosstool BTW
  4. xM45x

xM45x New Member

well most gba game roms are like 10 mb and psx games are like atlest 500 mb, btw psx emulator is fun but really not worth it, its to slow
  5. Mr. Seamen

Mr. Seamen New Member

Ok so how many GBA and NES games could i have? 8 gigs BTW

And if i decide to increse my space on my touch can someone post a good tutorial on how to do that? t
  6. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well its not increasing you 8 gb space
    its switching it over to a different partition on your ipod which limits your app space to 8 gb
    and also for nes and gba roms you can have ALOT like 200 NES and 50ish gba will maybe be a gig or a gig and half
    so dont really worrry about that unless you are gonna go crazy with the roms
  7. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

Well, 1000mb per gb, and 10mb per ROM. You do the math.
  8. Mr. Seamen

Mr. Seamen New Member

alright. thanks guys for all your help