question about scrolling and waking to iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by $#!7!!!, Sep 4, 2008.

1. $#!7!!!

$#!7!!! New Member

I was wondering if there's any way to enable scrolling for extra long song titiles. I have a couple song that are longer than aloud in both the menu where you pick the song and the now playing and I would like it to scroll to show the entire name because it's just helpful to see what song is playing so I can tell a friend compleatly rather than "hey what are you listening to?" "it says 'this was how it used to', then it cuts off"

Another thing I would like to know is it possible to wake to music? I have a small speaker system that I made that sits right on my nightstand and ive had to wake up to the dumb iPod alarms. On my 5th Gen video I used to make a playlist with 2-3 loud songs on it to wake to but it seems I can only pick from the dumb beepers that come with the thing.

-little rant-
    I don't know... For 350-400 bucks, I feel like this stupid thing should include these standard features. This iPod was supposed to be an improvement- meaning it should have all the features of older iPods, and more. Scrolling for long song titles or album names is such a standard feature I have every right to expect after I dropped over 350$ on probably the most antisipated mp3 player. Hell, my 4gb iPod MINI scrolls on long song titles and artists! Cmon!
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    None of what you described is possible at this time. Perhaps a software update can do the trick, however.