Question about Pioneer SE-MJ3B headphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Azrail, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Azrail

Azrail New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi everybody! I'm lookin for a new pair of headphones and i am thinking to buy on-ear ones. I've been searchin through ebay and found a japaneese guy that sells genuine products such as audio-technica, sony and more. I found this pair of pioneers (Pioneer SE-MJ3B) and i cant find any review on google. Are they ipod touch compatible? Can anyone tell me what to do?
    Or... you could simply give some other suggestions. My budget is like 40 to 50 dollars. Thanks a lot!
  2. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    If it has a 3.5mm plug it will be able to be driven by your ipod. For that price you can get any of the following : Sony MDR-V150, Panasonic DJ-300, Audio Technica ATH-SJ3 or the ones you listed. Nearly all of them will be bloated with bass tho... There is not much choice in that price range

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

4. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    as any other kind of that phone will be in that price range

5. Azrail

Azrail New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  6. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

meh, I just have a thing against v150's because my friend said they sounded, "absolutely amazing, and have the best bass ever."
  7. div^

div^ New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    sennheiser px100 are awesome ! You cant go wrong with them - but they will leak sound because of no isolation. Dont know about the 200s tho

I have the v150s I dont like them either

but i wont take my bigass akg or my grados to school ... and with in-ears I totaly cant hear anything arround me .... which can get annoying sometimes