question about Ocarina app

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by awsome8, Jan 17, 2010.

1. awsome8

awsome8 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi,
    I just recently got the ocarina app (and it's awesome!) and I was just wondering, which key is it best to be in for the zeldarian mode? (eg. c#, b(8va))
  2. monkey13

monkey13 New Member

Omegle is full of wrongof people-predators, sex-maniacs

most would probably think i am lying after i say what i have to say

someone told me on omegle that they wanted to rape me and then kill me then have sex with me again this same person also said that they would rape me again after i was dead and if i was a guy that they would cut off my p*nis and feed it to a dog this person SAID they were a 40 yr old creep

i want to get this site removed from the web it is dangerous

there have been multiple times when i have encountered people who wanted to exchange nude pics and cyber-sex this is not safe someone once even told me they were a pedo and that i could ask him/her anything!!!!!! im not lying and i wish that everyone will take me seriously when i say this i also encountered someone who wanted to KILL all white people because he/she was black and wanted revenge!!!!!! do we really want innocent people using this?? NO!! say u had a child what if this happened to them...... i will also say that i am a 13 yr old female in case u wanted to know
  3. RandomEskimo

RandomEskimo Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Some of the stuff you said sounds like things some of my friends would do for a joke. I got bored of omegle after a few chats anyway.
  4. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I used to say that I was a Iraqui Terrorist when somebody wanted something sexual xDDDD That works, I garantee XD