[QUESTION] about making seperate app pages

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by aReCo7, Jan 6, 2008.

1. aReCo7

aReCo7 New Member

Hey everyone yes im new, I just got my ipod touch about 3 days ago, already hacked it first day and I am familiar with the installer etc... What i was wondering is..

Well Ive done some searching and found nothing, I want the first ipod apps page to just have from like safari to all the default apps and the installer, then thats all and then have all my apps on the second page, right now its setup as those apps on the main menu and all my extra apps in the dock, which is the best i could do, thanks to anyone who can answer...
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

theres a pack of 12 blank spaces apps you can have, which you canm then use customize to put them as the last apps on your first page after all the ones you want.

example: you want only the ipod apps on the first page. so you go into customize and move 9 of the blank spaces apps (or 5, depending whether or not you have last row on or off in summerboard) to be right after your settings app (or whatever your last defautl app is) this way, it will appear as if there are no apps there, but really there are blank apps with no names that if accidentally pressed will just open a black screen and close.

it will make your ipod look like its un-jailbroken, but there will be little dots at the bottom.