Question about invisible shield

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by murci3lago, Aug 26, 2008.

1. murci3lago

murci3lago New Member

Hey, I was thinking about getting the Invisible shield. I had one question though.

Does the Invisible Shield fell actually sticky when running your fingers across it? If it does then I dont think I want it. I heard it gives a better grip and one person even stuck it to a mirror. So does it actually feel sticky or give a better grip?

Thanks
  2. emanuelme

emanuelme New Member

I think it gives a better grip. Mine doesnt feel sticky although it is quite possibly smoother without it. I should say though, the front of the screen wont scratch easily. The back will. If you put it only on the back, you should be able to keep your ipod in good physical shape.
  3. murci3lago

murci3lago New Member

What do you guys think of iwrap? is that sticky?
  4. timfranzke

timfranzke New Member

do not buy the skin it does scrach like helll i have and the only resin i keep it is becuase i like the grip and im to lazy to return it
  5. fullback

fullback New Member

nope. invisible shield is not sticky to touch. i've had mine on for 6 months ... no scratches on the back. there are 2 faint scratches on the front. i should say though that most scratches or indentations on the invisible shield will "fill in" by itself after a couple hours.

you definitely need something to protect the back of your iPod.
  6. mabus4444

mabus4444 New Member

I have the Inviisble Shield and it's not even remotely sticky. It looks and feels exactly as if it didn't have any protection. It's a little less slippery than without it so you can hold it a little better. It resists scratches and smudges nicely. Those that it does pick up tend to be easy to simply wipe away. If you want to protect your Ipod but want the look and feel of the unprotected exposed thing, the Invisible Shield is definately the way to go.