Question about InCase Slider.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Drucifer, May 7, 2008.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Didn't see these questions posted yet. I'm sorry if they are dumb though.

Just recently got a iPod touch and I am thinking about getting this case. From the looks of it in pictures there is no cut out for WiFi or the light sensor. Should I be worried or is the case thin enough to not affect WiFi or the auto brightness setting?

Also the Black one looks kind of like the old fat PSP black system and it showed finger prints really bad. Does the Black case hold finger prints? Not sure if I should get a black or white case. I think Black would look nicer but I don't want it to always look dirty.

BTW, I already have an invisible shield on my screen, I'm hoping this is ok.
  2. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

mmm can we have a link to see exactly which one u r talking about??

PS the link should be of a picture not a website where they sell it...
  3. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

4. JeffS

JeffS Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    just got this case over the weekend.
    It's thin enough that I haven't noticed a wifi problem, but I'm also only using wifi at home. I don't know if public access signals would be better or worse.

It doesn't cover the light sensor. In fact it doesn't cover any of the front really.
    I already had the Crystal screen protector on, so it wasn't an issue. You might want to pick up a screen protector while you're getting the case.

good luck
    -Jeff
  5. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    NOpe, I have the same thing. It does not block the ambient light sensor and the wifi quality at home and outside is great. I dropped it a few times in this and I did not get as much as a dent! I really suggest you buy this!
  6. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

wow this is a really nice looking case!!! ill look around here in mexico to see if i can find it
  7. steeped

steeped New Member

I'm going to sound like a real noob right now but the iPod has light sensors? I've never noticed it... when does it work? Is my iReflect case blocking it?
  8. flame777

flame777 Member

there is a ambiant light sensor in the top left of your screen. looks like an orange dot in sunlight.
  9. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Thanks everyone.

I already ordered an invisible shield so the screen will be protected too. Issue now is I want the White one and the only one available on the Apple site that ships to Canada is Black.

Looks like I don't really have a choice here. The only other option is to get the White one from Ebay and the sellers are charging $15+ just for shipping. Sucky!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. pared

pared New Member

Careful, you'll be cutting it close with the invisible shield protecting the front.

I have a crystal clear protector and it fits perfectly. No room for error. If the IS covers the dark sides at all it won't work.

BTW, yes, the black attracts finger prints. Love my white case though. Nicer than the capsule... which I didn't believe at first.