Question about Headphones and new 3.0 bluetooth

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by enyahs, Jun 17, 2009.

1. enyahs

enyahs Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Ok i was thinking about buying some Motorola S9-HD headphones because i wanna keep it clean. Ya know, no wires and such. So i began to look into them.

If i bought a pair of S9-HD would I would still need to buy an adapter like the S650 for the ipod to pick them up or since the ipod (2g) has bluetooth now?

I mean i thought so but then had a random thought.
    Just curious.
    Thanks.

If you would recommend any other bluetooth headphones for around $100.00 i would look into them too.
  2. Guerilla Maab

Guerilla Maab Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    nope, no adapter needed. for the non-HD S9s at least. thats what i got. and them Jaybird headphones that BROKE when i paired them. the left earpiece doesnt work anymore.
  3. joefish13

joefish13 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    What about these?
    MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth headphones
  4. enyahs

enyahs Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I think the buds on the S9 is more my type considering right now i have some V-Moda In ears.
  5. Goldenadder

Goldenadder New Member

If you want the best sound quality with environmental isolation, I don't think you will find anything better than the Sennheiser MM 200. If you workout alot and need something more sweat resistant, then the Jaybird JB 200 Freedom are good but the sound quality is nowhere near the Sennheiser MM 200.
    Personally, I think the Motorola S9 suck and lack big time for audio quality. Ipod 2G does not require any adapter for Bluetooth.