Question about file transfer on iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hgr126, Sep 24, 2010.

1. hgr126

hgr126 New Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Okay, so this is a question that's been bugging me recently. So I have songs, videos, photos, applications on my iTouch on my account. Now, Im intending to get an iPhone and sell away my iTouch. Question is, how do I get to sync all the same stuff from my iTouch into my iPhone?
    My plan is this, reset my iTouch, sell away to people. Get my iphone and my question comes in. If im not mistaken, there are files of all my music and videos, apps that are on my computer related to my account. But how do i actually allow it to be synced to my iphone when i get it? When I get an iphone, i suppose i can use an existing account to be registered with the iphone? And when i do so, will all the music files be synced to it? The thing is i've deleted most of my video files and music files (original), since i've already dragged them into itunes into my itouch.
    Can someone help me with this question? Im real sorry on how i organise my question, but i myself is confused as to how to phrase this question lol =/

Thanks for any replies ! i will appreciate any help! Peace!

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    bumps, can no one help on this..? =/