Question about Apps & Multiple Computers

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by JayXL14, Jul 20, 2009.

1. JayXL14

JayXL14 Member

I have an iPhone 3GS and an iPod Touch 2G. I've purchased apps from the App Store such as Wordbook Dictionary and Tap Tap Dance on my iPhone, then use the same account to transfer it to my iPod Touch. I don't think this is really "cheating" Apple, but that isn't what this topic is about.

I'm wondering if I could do the same thing with the apps "AIM 3.0.2" and "Textfree 3.0." I want to know if I can buy it on my iPhone, then authorize the account on iTunes, and transfer it to my iPod Touch.

If you "think" it won't work just because, you're mistaken as I have done it with Wordbook and such. I just want to know if it will work with AIM and Textfree, apps that use the internet substantially. I've heard about BeeJive and blacklisting and stuff, so I want to know if that can happen here. Thanks in advance guys
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    If both devices use the same account, and you're syncing with the same computer, it should work fine since apps work on unlimited devices as long as they're on the same account. Beejive IM should work as well.
  3. JayXL14

JayXL14 Member

Alright thanks a lot
  4. iCrap

iCrap Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yea, it should all work. i have 2 iPod Touches syncing on my computer and everything works just fine.

You can have the same app on up to 5 iPods/iPhones.