quake 3 source code [REAL]

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by swgpeva, May 21, 2008.

1. swgpeva

swgpeva New Member

http://download479.[PIRACY.mf].com/tkbnmwcy4bvg/jlx3gonjjky/quake3.zip
    http://quake3-iphone.googlecode.com <----original link
    I found this source code that was made for the iphone/itouch. There is a .app file in the code/iphone folder. I have no idea how to get this on my itouch or how to compile it, so i hope someone here could help me. Aparently this does work somewhat on 1.1.3 but crashes on 1.1.4 . Plz help me with this!!!

This is not my work and i take no credit for it.

UPDATED: there was a file missing, so if you downloaded it within like 30min of the orignial post plz redownload.
    1 person likes this.
  2. rmc08

rmc08 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    SWEET! Im gunna download it just in case they take it down, and I'll post it to tell you if it works on JB 1.1.2.

Edit: Umm... This is SO fake! DON'T DOWNLOAD SHAREWARE PC VERSION, NOT FOR IPOD!
  3. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    mmm seems suspicious but ill try it out.
  4. swgpeva

swgpeva New Member

Look its not fake, its real its just under development. I got it from quake3-iphone.googlecode.com . This is virus free and spyware free. I just need some help to understand what the hell im doing with it lol. I dont understand what i need to do and i dont want to brick my itouch doing something stupid!
  5. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    knowing that you have only 2 POST(s) don't anyone download this , it might harm your computer..
  6. touchhacker101

touchhacker101 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i already did, it looks real. no viruses or anything
  7. swgpeva

swgpeva New Member

look this isent a virus, and the reason that i havent posted is that i havent had anything to post about. Im just not sure where to put this on my itouch and so far no one seems to want to help, you all just seem to think this is a virus

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. swgpeva

swgpeva New Member

ty lol finally, now can we get down to how to use this? cus i really want to play quake 3 lol
  9. rmc08

rmc08 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    lol im a nice guy so i'll tell you how to set it up. ok so first start by downloading WinSCP. Search it on google and download it. Now once you have that installed, open it up, then go to your iPod. Enable wi-fi, and click the blue button next to your wi-fi connection, and memorize your ip adress, and type it into the "Host Name" section of WinSCP. Then, type "root" in username, and "alpine" in password (default password). Once you've done ALL of that, click "Login" on the bottom. Now, navigate to the directory of "/". (Yes, it's a slash.) Then open the "Applications" folder. Then drag the "quake3" folder from the file into the "Applications" folder, and right click the quake3 folder you just dragged in, and click properties. If u see 0755, remember that. Now select all the files in the quake3 folder and view the properties, and type 0755 in the box where it should be. Now close WinSCP and restart your iPod. Enjoy Quake 3!

May sound like a lot, but it really isn't.
  10. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Can someone post screenshots or tell us how it runs?