qTweeter problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by spy9000, May 27, 2009.

1. spy9000

spy9000 New Member

ok this is my problem.... everytime i try to link my twitter account to qTweeter, twitter brings me to this page telling me the info needed was not givin. it's weird!

Here are some screenshots:

http://www.dubbest.com/images/downloads/IMG_0013.PNG

http://www.dubbest.com/images/downloads/IMG_0016.PNG

I'm not sure why it is happening... i tryed reinstalling, removing, everything! i also dident do the crack and it still did it. so i am confused. If anyone knows of any solution please let me know.. thanks!
  2. m30-

m30- New Member

I've got the same problem too! I was really anticipating to use the twitter function, but I'm still stuck there, what do I do now?
  3. Mobiless

Mobiless New Member

Same problem for me...
  4. spy9000

spy9000 New Member

we have to find a solution to this. we need to get a team of crackers and hackers together to see WTF is goin on. because even in todays standerds, this is BULLSH!T
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i am going to try it one more time. it has not been on my ipod for a while because i uninstalled it.
  5. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Why are crackers and hackers needed? Why not stop making a huge thing out of nothing and contact the dev. Or, go get a free Twitter app in the App Store.
  6. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I Wish you didn't have to donate to keep using it

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Kadoogan

Kadoogan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    If someone has gone through the trouble of making an app as good as this one I have no problem with donating. Why shouldn't they be rewarded for their efforts?

The problem with this app is that it shouldn't be called a donation, as you are forced to pay unless you want the app to be useless after using it 15 times. It's a registration fee pure and simple, with the difference that you can choose how much the fee is from a few choices.

That said I am less than pleased by the fact that I donated a couple of days ago and still can't register successfully. A support request through their website has had no reply so far. I'll give it a while longer and if there is no response I'll just request a refund via Paypal.

Anyone else donated? How long did it take before you were able to register successfully?

Edited to add: Received reply from developer and successfully registered. Bit slower than I'd like given the low number of test updates you can make, but it's a lovely little app deserving of a few dollars.