qTweeter 2.0 is here

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by TheAfricanNerd, Jul 22, 2009.

1. TheAfricanNerd

TheAfricanNerd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    qTweeter 2.0 has arrived. It is the world's first and only Twitter and Facebook status update app that lets you video tweet on the original iPhone, the iPhone 3G( both running OS 3.0 ) and the iPhone 3GS. This is a feat app store apps will never be able to accomplish.

qTweeter also completely changes how iPhone users tweet because it is always available without the need to leave the current app you are running. This makes it the faster, coolest and most efficient Twitter app ever.
    More details at http://www.qtweeter.com .
  2. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    This isn't great, seeing as most people who are jailbroken use SBSettings. Both apps require finger to be slid from status bar. The app itself and the concept sound great.
  3. davers

davers New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    SBsettings is a horizontal swipe.

qTweeter is a vertical swipe.

Been using both simultaneously for months now and am yet to call up the wrong one accidentally.

Seriously, it works beautifully. Give it a go.
  4. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    idk how it doesnt pop up sbsettings on you, but i know when i swipe the status bar any direction, or even touch it the sbsettings window pops up. it gets annoying sometimes
  5. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    When I use SBSetting I swipe vertical and it works fine, when I swipe horizontal it works fine. I prefer swiping vertical so I do.

But in the recent SBSettings update you have to swipe with 2 fingers, this feature may have been changed because of qTweeter?
  6. davers

davers New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Maybe, but I've still had zero problems with the two - occasionally I'll see the very button of the qTweeter window come into view, but it'll pop away again and SBsettings will pop up. I think they work very well together...

SBsettings works fine on just a single finger swipe for me.
  7. Phelopium

Phelopium New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    twitterfon works perfect for me, i dont see how there could be a better app
  8. davers

davers New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Twitterfon is a fully featured Twitter client.

qTweeter is simply for quick tweeting and Facebook status updates. You can't see your friends' tweets/updates, you can't track replies, you can't follow/unfollow people, you can't search, etc. It gives you the functionality to tweet from your account at the swipe of a finger, rather than having to load a full Twitter client like Twitterfon and click the tweet button.

You might want to try Tweetdeck, though... I used Twitterfon religiously but after using Tweetdeck for about 2 days I was converted. Personally, I find it much better to use. Plus it's free.