Q: Going back to Themes after iNav?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Johnny Quest, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Ok, I like the iNav themes but realize that I have some themes to create, how do I go back to my themes? do I just delete all the folders and just rearrange the icons? I know its dumb question but I just want to make sure I don't mess up my other themes thats in my winterboard.
  2. ipodtouchfeen

ipodtouchfeen Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just reverse everything you did to install iNav...I know it may be a dumb way to put it but it works!
    I too am switching back to my regular themed icons, got bored with these springjumps themes!
    Good luck!
  3. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    thanks I appreciate the advice. Yeah, me too I miss my themes.
  4. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    You don't have to delete all the folders, you just unflag your inav stuff from the winterboard list. Then, ofcourse, maybe you wanna rearrange your icons and group them more together on fewer pages, but that's basically it.
    You can kill the blanks, webclips and stuff too.
    Then, if you wanna re-use an inav theme again, you just arrange your icons according to the specs and activate your inav theme in winterboard.
    A good way for the blanks or webclips or springjumps or whatever it is you're using is to keep those in a dedicated inav folder on your computer, so that you can always ssh them into your ipod, if you'd want so.