Python Help Please!

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by spinner, Jan 13, 2008.

1. spinner

spinner New Member

I posted another thread about this, but noboby answered. I'm learning python, but I don't have a pc. I have to do everything on the touch. I enter some python commands, but terminal doesn't recognize some of them. My specific trouble is with variables. Please, someone who is knowledgeable about this, please add me on msn, (or yahoo or google) My email is spinner357@hotmail.com I could chat with you on meebo. Please guys, I really need help with this.
  2. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why do you start a new thread if you say there's already one?

Anyway, your problem description is a little too vague for us to help. What commands do you type? From within the Python interpreter? Be more specific...
  3. spinner

spinner New Member

Well, after nobody answering, I just finally freaked with it till I found out what I was doing wrong. I basicly just need a mentor. Someone who can chat and help me out when I get stuck. Python is my first language. And I'm about halfway through my python and perl books. I just need a little help now and then.
  4. Oktane999

Oktane999 New Member

Ive also had some experience in the past with python. I would love it if someone could help us out with this one. Thanks in Advance

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. marvo

marvo New Member

I know python but that doesnt help me with your problem. I think someone should make something similar to IDLE for the iphone, if youre familiar with IDLE.