PwnPlayer + MewSeek released today

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by micaheljcaboose, Oct 25, 2008.

1. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

PwnPlayer Beta 5 and MewSeek (the new iSlsk for 2.x firmware) are now available on Cydia.

A few remarks about these releases:

- PwnPlayer is still on its early development stages and it might still not work as fast and stable than the stock player, but it is continuously being improved as you read this message.

- MewSeek is only was released only for experimental and testing purposes. I admit it is not quite stable yet and I also had to disable a few features temporarily until I find better ways to implement them (e.g. the “Downloads” screen, the ability to prevent Wi-Fi from disconnecting when locking the device, and a few others). However, the core and basic features are working as seen in iSlsk.

- PwnPlayer website has been also launched: www.pwnplayer.com. If you have any questions, suggestions, or want to report a bug please refer to PwnPlayer forum. Don’t e-mail me.

- I also created a temporary forum for MewSeek. Go post all everything related there.

Finnally, I’d like to say this week was just insane. I’ve been sleeping about 4-5 hours everyday and now I just need some “rest”. That is, I’ll be absent for the next two weeks because I’m heading to the US to attend a few business meetings and also going on holidays in New York. During these days there won’t be any updates, I will probably not reply any e-mails, however you will still see me around in the forums (that’s why I’m strongly encouraging you to use them instead of e-mailing me)

Thank you very much for your patience and see you soon!
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

its been posted twice

search next time.

>.<
  3. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    yes but nice details about it though
  4. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

I never thought this would happen to me. I feel disgraced. I only saw one post about it and it was in front page submissions. Thought it would be found more here.
  5. thebusdriver

thebusdriver New Member

i got a problem when using it. I can download the music with mewseek. but when i go to pwnplayer and go to filesystem and the mewseek nothing shows up. is there anything special i have to do?
  6. RukiaTH

RukiaTH Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    CoverFlow feels slightly smoother than MobileMusicPlayer's does, except for covers that aren't square, they float and that's a bit annoying. Also, they covers aren't alphabatized like MMPs are. Just pointing this out, I understand it's still in development.
  7. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well it happen to the best of us... notme because i know non of my stuff will ever me in front page news ever...
  8. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Doesn't matter where it is, as long as it's there, why would you re post?
  9. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

Doesnt MewSeek have pirated material on it? Isnt that against the rules?