PwnageTool Bundles

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by madcowz, Mar 14, 2009.

1. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Attached are the UNTETHERED bundle(s) for PwnageTool 2.2.5! Unzip it, and

* For new users: You need to replace the PwnageTool.app/Contents/Resources/CustomPackages/CydiaInstaller.bundle with a working one (download from redsn0w.com)

* For NOR-Only Restore: Replace the PwnageTool.app/Contents/Resources/FirmwareBundles/iPod2,1_2.2.1_5H11a.bundle with the one in the NOR-Only folder.

* For Full Restore: Replace the PwnageTool.app/Contents/Resources/FirmwareBundles/iPod2,1_2.2.1_5H11a.bundle with the one in the Full Restore folder and MAKE SURE that Cydia will be installed through PwnageTool (see the first part).

***NOTE: This has not been tested, but it uses all the correct Keys and IV's, etc. Custom Logos will work, the NOR-Only .ipsw WILL be a full 300 MB, but will skip fs flash. Keys/IV's found on the Chronic-Dev Google Code. Just use expert mode and create an .ipsw as you normally would. You still need to send the redsn0w patch/2.1.1 iBSS to restore.***

EDIT: If you just downloaded, download the zip again (it is updated). I just fixed it. The first one WILL NOT WORK. Make sure the name says "FIXED" in it.

Attached Files:

2. meg4pwn3r

meg4pwn3r New Member

Is this for unteathered?
  3. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes.

Please Register or Log in to view images

You need to already be jailbroken tethered for the NOR-Only to work, though.
  4. icedV2

icedV2 New Member

Holy sh*t nice
  5. chris88445

chris88445 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    the file wont download for me
  6. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Not yet, they aren't tested. Do u wanna try them out? Everything works fine in Pwnage, but I haven't bothered to restore with it.
  7. meg4pwn3r

meg4pwn3r New Member

thanks. ill use this for my program
  8. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Check your downloads folder or whatever. The screen just flashes cuz there is no download warning (Mac) and it is a small file.
  9. meg4pwn3r

meg4pwn3r New Member

So if i want to use this for Xpwn, or something of the like, i just need the folder not the . DS store and all the other stuff. Correct?
  10. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you just downloaded, download the zip again (it is updated). I just fixed it. The first one WILL NOT WORK. Make sure the name says FIXED in it.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Just drag the folder in. Please download it again. I just updated it. No .DS_Store needed. They're hidden files anyway.