PWNage Dnt Let me make custom FW!!!!(Help)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by djetron, Oct 23, 2008.

1. djetron

djetron New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i need help

i've been trying to make a lots of custom FW and when i'm on itunes form make the restore and insert the FW ,iTunes gave me a lots of Errors

like this "The iPod"Name of my iPod"Could not be restored. An unknown error occured (1600)

I NEED HELP URGENTLY BECAUSE MY IPOD IS FAULTY B'CAUSE THE ANTENNA IS DAMAGE. WHEN I TURN ON MY IPOD WI-FI THE FK.NG LOADER KEEP LOADING AND NEVER FIND MY WIRELESS CONECTION AND I NEED TO MAKE A FW WITH OPENSSH FOR MAKE THE PROCESS OF HACK BY USB.... SOMEONE HELP ME>.<

Please Register or Log in to view images

THNKS
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

If the WiFi antenna's damaged, no amount of hacking the firmware will fix it as OpenSSH depends on having a working WiFi connection (and an IP address) to operate. Beyond that, error 1600 means you need to put the iPod into DFU mode, as any of the 'jailbreaking 2.0/2.1' guides would tell you. Also, make sure you're plugged directly into the PC and aren't going through a USB hub.

Have you tried just restoring your iPod to factory settings and seeing if that fixes it? Or forgetting the network you normally connect to from General -> Settings -> Network?
  3. djetron

djetron New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yes i restore it and nothing , and i want to make the itunnel Way by the USb :S u dnt know any pther Way for make it by USb :S
  4. Jarlath

Try Total Commander.
  5. djetron

djetron New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    What's that:|
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    yaweeeeeee Thax it's Working but idn k how to change permissions and how to install winterboard
  6. Jarlath

1) Get WiFi working.

2) Get WinterBoard through Cydia. Otherwise try to find the .deb package somewhere and then apt-get install winterboard.deb and so forth after 'su root'. Oh, for that you'll need MobileTerminal too.
  7. joshrose54

joshrose54 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Did he not state that there is a problem with his antenna, how is he going to fix WiFi without going to apple?....
  8. Jarlath

That's why I told him early on a FW flash wouldn't fix a hardware (Apple) problem. If he can find WinterBoard without going through Cydia along with terminal and get them working, great. Otherwise he may as well have it repaired as a lot of the JB software was designed to be downloaded via WiFi.

Without the wireless connection, only Calendar, Clock, Contacts, and Notes work. It's basically lost most functionality if WiFi is busted.
  9. djetron

djetron New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    OK My Wifi is Fkd , How can i install ,Winterboard, Bosspref ,
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    but i already hack the iPod with total commander
  10. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

get ur wifi to work, XD