Puzzling problem; no idea how to fix this.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by CuddlyCombine, Aug 6, 2009.

1. CuddlyCombine

CuddlyCombine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For some reason, after 3.0 was released, my jailbroken 2G Touch started behaving weirdly. The icons were rearranging themselves every time the I'd turn it on (if that doesn't sound troublesome, try having them mingle with 20 or so blank icons), the sliders had become buttons, and icons were disappearing. I managed to get rid of every problem by eliminating poorly-developed apps, but there's one I can't fix; the icons rearranging themselves. I've SSHed through my entire Touch trying to fix this, but I can't convert N45AP.plist to an editable form because running the "plutil -convert xml1 N45AP.plist" command in MobileTerminal returns "dyld: symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_NSPredicate". Apparently, something to do with 3.0.

Essentially, I'm not sure what else there is to do. Help would be *greatly* appreciated.
  2. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

backup and rejailbreak. thats all i can say.
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Springback works wonders if you just wanna live with it. You'll have to boot the save every time though.