puzzlemaniak downgrade?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by berky93, Mar 19, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

well I installed the newest update of puxxlemaniak but now theres a ton of display glitches - half of my games are unplayable. so can someone please upload the old update for me? (the first update to have more than 3 games)
  2. htrapz

htrapz New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah i have the same problem... I just uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled.. But still there are glitches in some games newly added
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

yeah I found about half of the problematic games only get cut off when you try to play twiddle, but the other half are broken no matter what. sucks, because I love that app. but my favorites are okay, so im happy.
  4. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Here you go.

Attached Files:

5. PuzzleManiak

PuzzleManiak New Member

I just discovered that too!!!

When playing Twiddle, all other games are broken...

So, don't play Twiddle, or play twidlle, then exist and restart puzzlemaniak.
    I've fixed that right now, this will be integrated in next version...

Anyway, version 0.4 is on the way, with the 'daily challenge' feature, and Sudoku also...
  6. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok I just installed the newest update, and everything is perfect now! twiddle doesnt work, or at least I couldnt get it to work, but even after opening it everything works perfectly.

also, I like the new icon. lol it makes mine look like crap..which means I gotta work on my ipod styile icons.

anyway great job, glad to see it wprking now! this keeps me entertained at school