Putting Movies On Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by YoungSkippy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. YoungSkippy

YoungSkippy New Member

i have the simpsons movie on dvd and i was wondering how to put a DVD on a Touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iRich

iRich New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    do a search for handbreak
  3. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Movies

Hey try downloading "ImToo DVD Ripper" it works for me.
  4. trialnterror

trialnterror New Member

this one is real easy goto slysoft.com download there free 21 day trial of clonedvd mobile its very very easy just select your device like ipod touch then do the converting very easy just a couple clicks
  5. prada82

prada82 New Member

Hey, how about videora???

Regards,

RP
  6. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  7. IsaacOwnsYouuu

IsaacOwnsYouuu New Member

download azuereus and go to podtropolis.com its awsome has a bunch of movies already in mp4 format
  8. denoipod

denoipod New Member

yeah no one here said anything about how to do it, just links to website. YoungSkippy incase you didn't figure it out already what you need to do is first convert your video to a format Ipod can display which I did using the videora software. It worked but greatly inflated the file to about twice what it was in the first place so I don't know about taking a dvd and creating a mp4 file out of it. I don't really see how viewing video on the ipod it that great of a feature since you have to take more time to convert the video then actually watching it. A 45 minute episode of Dexter converted to ipod format took over an hour to convert(with a 3.2 ghz duel core duo) and 5 minutes to load into my ipod. they should have included a sd slot to view from. And perhaps an extra supported format like divx.
  9. touchalex

touchalex New Member

Hey,

Use Handbrake > http://handbrake.fr/?article=download

This will rip the DVD to your computer with ipod touch settings and its free! My top tip is perhaps you do not always need to go ipo touch as it seems to take longer (overnight depending on how fast your chips are?) instead go for the ipod low rez or normal works just fine.

OR if your using OS X and you ...find an avi or wmv movie etc etc google isquint. isquint will convert the video and add it to itunes for you, and its free!!

http://www.isquint.org/

Hooray for FOX, now that they will add a digital copy of their movies when you buy a DVD. LEts hope the rest follow suit!!

Hope this helps

A
  10. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you can just change the file into MP4 format. But the Gigs/mb's of the Video will get higher when you convert it to MP4.